The big day is almost here!
UNIQLO, the famed global Japanese apparel retailer, will open its first South Australian retail store at 10:00am on Thursday 24 November in time for a huge Black Friday Weekend. The new store will span approximately 1,000sqm and offer its full range of LifeWear apparel for men, women and kids, alongside seasonal collaborations and the UT (UNIQLO graphic t-shirt) range.
You're invited to the grand opening, with a schedule of exciting activity planned to launch the newest store with a bang, including:
- An exclusive gift bag for the first 1,000 customers who spend $100 or more
- Japanese cheesecakes created by Callum Hann
- A traditional Japanese drumming performance
- The official ribbon cutting ceremony
- Opening day offers on a range of everyday essentials.
Be the first in the know
Get all the details on new store openings first, including exclusive chances to win and sneak peeks, by subscribing to the Rundle Mall mailing list.