We’re taking extra precautions to ensure the Mall is clean and hygienic, including thorough cleaning of high traffic and high touch areas. Your safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
Here are some helpful tips when you're shopping
1. Shop during off-peak times
The best way to avoid the crowds is to shop during off peak times. The quieter times mean you'll have more time and space to shop at your own pace.
So when is off-peak?
The early bird gets the worm! Get shopping from 9 am to 11 am from Monday to Friday, it's the quieter time in the Mall.
2. Plan your visit
Take a moment and write your list before you come to the Mall. With over 700 stores and 300 services, if you plan ahead, you'll be able to tick off your entire to-do list in just one visit to the Mall.
What you can expect when you visit
- All businesses will be displaying their QR Codes for you to check-in upon entrance
- Majority of stores are not accepting cash so be sure you pack your cards
- Shoppers may be asked to apply hand sanitiser or have their temperature checked upon entry into the store
- Stores have changed their capacity in-store, so please be patient and kind to one another if you need to wait
- Staff may ask you to try to reduce the number of touch points in-store
What we ask from you
- If you are unwell or have the mildest of symptoms, please do not visit the Mall
- Wash your hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces, and after coughing or sneezing
- Use hand sanitiser stations and wipe stations, conveniently placed throughout the stores in the Precinct
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. Or, if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve
- Please always keep a healthy distance of 1.5m from other people, including customers and staff