A message from the Rundle Mall team in response to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time, our priority remains unchanged, which is to keep our staff, shoppers and visitors in Rundle Mall safe. The Rundle Mall team is continuing to take advice from the relevant authorities, together with the City of Adelaide, and will continue with the additional health and safety measures in the Mall. We have increased resources dedicated to cleaning high use areas in the Mall and introduced measures to improve efficiency and frequency, ensuring the Mall is an even cleaner and safer environment for traders, shoppers and visitors.
Update: Monday 10 January 2022
The following restrictions are in effect until further notice:
- Density for all stores and services is 1 per 2sqm (50% capacity).
- Density for venues with indoor seated activities, such as restaurants and cinemas, is 1 per 4sqm (25% capacity).
- Outdoor seated activities can operate at 50% capacity.
- Masks are required in high-risk settings, in personal care settings (except where a mask prohibits receiving the service). We encourage all of our visitors to wear a mask during their time in Rundle Mall.
- Hairdressers and beauty practitioners must wear a mask at all times while administering a service.
- As of Friday 28 January, QR code check-in is no longer required for retail premises, but remains in place for all other settings.