A message from the Rundle Mall Management Authority in response to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time, our priority remains unchanged and that is to keep our staff, shoppers and visitors in Rundle Mall safe. The Rundle Mall Management Authority is continuing to take advice from the relevant authorities, together with the City of Adelaide, and will continue with the additional health and safety measures in the Mall. We have increased resources dedicated to cleaning high use areas in the Mall and introduced measures to improve efficiency and frequency, ensuring the Mall is an even cleaner and safer environment for traders, shoppers and visitors.
Rundle Mall Re-Opens
Effective from As of 12:01 am on Sunday 22 November (Midnight Saturday) we will revert to similar restrictions that were in place on Monday 16 November 2020.
Under the recent guidance, the following restrictions will be in place:
- 1 person per 4 square metres will apply
- All food and beverages will need to be consumed while seated
- No dancing or vertical consumption
- Updated gathering provision numbers being:
- Onsite purchase and consumption of food and beverages - 100 people maximum and no more than 10 people at each table.
- Funerals - 50 people maximum
- Weddings - 150 people maximum and registration of all guests with SA Health
- Religious ceremonies (not including a wedding or funeral) - 100 people maximum
- Private gatherings - 50 people maximum
- Personal care workers will need to wear masks