A message from the Rundle Mall team in response to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time, our priority remains unchanged, which is to keep our staff, shoppers and visitors in Rundle Mall safe. The Rundle Mall team is continuing to take advice from the relevant authorities, together with the City of Adelaide, and will continue with the additional health and safety measures in the Mall. We have increased resources dedicated to cleaning high use areas in the Mall and introduced measures to improve efficiency and frequency, ensuring the Mall is an even cleaner and safer environment for traders, shoppers and visitors.
Update: Thursday 12 August 2021
As of Thursday 12 August 2021, the following eased restrictions will come into effect until further notice:
- Density for all stores and services is 1 per 2sqm (50% capacity).
- Density for venues with seated activities, such as restaurants and cinemas, is 3 per 4sqm (75% capacity).
- Masks must be worn in public wherever practicable to do so - this includes public transport, inside stores, in workplaces and in secondary schools. We encourage all of our visitors to wear a mask during their time in Rundle Mall.
- Education institutions will return to business as usual, with social distancing and good hygiene practices encouraged.
- Hairdressers and beauty practitioners must wear a mask at all times while administering a service.