Rundle Mall is temporarily closed, but essential stores and services within the Precinct are open for you. Supermarkets, chemists, post office and banks making sure you and your family have access to essential products and services during this time.
When you're visiting the Mall, we ask you to maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times as well as remembering to wash your hands and use hand sanitiser when you can, and sneeze or cough into your elbow.
If you're visiting the Mall, please ensure:
- You're required to wear a mask outside of your household
- Only one person per household per day is able to leave your home
- Majority of stores and services are not accepting cash so be sure you pack your cards
- You may be asked to apply hand sanitiser or have their temperature checked upon entry into the store
- Stores have changed their capacity in-store to observe the rule of 1 person per 4sqm so please be patient if you need to wait to enter
- Staff may ask you to try to reduce the number of touch points in-store
Opening hours for some businesses have been affected by COVID-19. Please check individual store listings for specific information.