Here are some helpful tips when you're shopping this festive season
1. Take advantage of extended opening hours
We're open longer and later this Christmas. With more hours to shop, it means there will be less people when you go shopping in the Mall.
- Did you know we are open from 9 am every Sunday in December?
- Did you know we are open from 8 am on Black Friday, Christmas Eve Day & Boxing Day?
- Did you know we are open 'til midnight on Black Friday and the Friday before Christmas (18 December)?
2. Plan your visit
Write your list and check it twice before you come to the Mall. With over 700 stores, if you plan ahead, you'll be able to tick off your entire Christmas list in just one visit to the Mall.
3. Shop during off-peak times
The best way to avoid the crowds is to shop during off peak times. The quieter times mean you'll have more time and space to shop at your own pace.
So when is off-peak?
The early bird gets the worm! Get shopping from 9 am to 11 am from Monday to Friday, it's the quieter time in the Mall.
What you can expect when you visit
- Majority of stores are not accepting cash so be sure you pack your cards
- Shoppers may be asked to apply hand sanitiser or have their temperature checked upon entry into the store
- Stores have changed their capacity in-store to observe the rule of 1 person per 4sqm. Please be patient and kind to one another if you need to wait
- Staff may ask you to try to reduce the number of touch points in-store
What we ask from you
- If you are unwell or have the mildest of symptoms, please do not visit the Mall.
- We strongly encourage all staff and shoppers to wear a mask.
- Wash your hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces, and after coughing or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitiser stations, conveniently placed throughout the stores in the Precinct.
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. Or, if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
- Please always keep a healthy distance (1.5m) from other people, including customers and staff.